{ WILD THING }
The girls had their little dance performance a couple weeks ago. They were so cute. Here's some videos of them. They are always a little more shy when people are watching but they still did a good job. I got to watch some of their practices and it cracked me up. Peyton and Hallie are totally opposite when they dance. Hallie is the little ballerina. So serious, so perfect and making sure everything is just right. Peyton is the sassy crazy girl. Smiles and laughs non stop, shakes it and doesn't notice at all if she's done anything wrong. They were so excited to show dad their dancing. I love my girls and seeing them have so much fun together!
Watch Peyton's mouth on this next one. It's hilarious. Not sure what she's doing. I think she remembers that she should smile but then decides not to.










2 comments:
Yay! Finally! They are so cute! I totally loved how Peyton was trying not to smile. This pretty much made me want to cry because I miss you guys so stinking much! Can't wait to see you!
they are so adorable! seriouslyu. Can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment