{ LINDSEY Visit }
A couple weeks ago, I had such a great day! Why you ask? Well for 2 reasons. One of my bestest friends from UT was in Austin and I got to see her! And two, because I met her at the outlets and went shopping kidless (well minus 2 kids, but close to kidless). It was so much fun! I love Lindsey! We've been friends since 7th grade and I can't imagine life without her. She has been there through thick and thin and knows and likes me for all the good and the bad. We are so completely different, it's quite funny.But we never run out of things to say and can always pick up right where we left off before. She's the best!
We met for lunch and then hit the shops for a bit. Lindsey has NEVER liked to shop. I have visions in my head of us shopping when we were younger. I would be on a shopping high having the time of my life, and she would be 5 inches behind me just following me around like a puppy dog complimenting my purchases. ha ha. Her mom would give her money and beg her to go buy new clothes. I could never understand why the heck that bugged her! I would be in heaven! ha ha.
Needless to say...I was shocked when we went shopping this time! I must have finally rubbed off on her. This is what she looked like before hitting the dressing room. It is a historic moment. I had to document.
Way to go Linds! I am SO proud of you! You made my day!
It was so great to see her! And so nice of her to make time to see me. Thanks Linds! You're the best!



1 comment:
cute friends! we love lindsey!
Post a Comment