April 13, 2011

{ WEEK 5 }

Chunked out the cheeks
Smiling more


Loves being on his tummy (and already flippin the bird :))

Loves to cuddle on me. I will miss the day he doesn't curl up in a little ball on me. I could seriously sit and stare at him all day. Too bad I can't huh?! ha ha. I love being a mom. I'm so blessed!

{3.9-3.15}

5 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

He is SOOO cute! My favorite picture is the last of you and him. You look so beautiful and you can perfectly see his face. You'll love that one forever.

Chelsea said...

You are SO lucky you don't live here anymore because I'm pretty sure I'd snatch him and never give him back!

Ashley Packard said...

What a cute little chunk! He is so cute! I love it when they're young and want to cuddle on you! You look great!

Candice said...

So cute!!!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Oh my, you are SO blessed. what a beautiful little boy heather~ I love babies...I need mine soon!! Glad you are doing well!