April 1, 2011

{ HALLIE'S CAPTURED SAYINGS }

March 2011
(4 ½ years)

• “Mom, I’ll give you some of my money if you pick up my toys for me.”

• Hallie had her art show this month and was really excited about it. She said while getting ready, “I’m going to wear my beautiful colorfullest dress for the art show because it’s the most artist. And I’ll wear my golden sparkle shoes because they are so artiful.”

• Hallie: “Peyton! Peyton!”
Peyton: “Booger pooh booger pooh”
Hallie: “Mom! I’m trying to tell Peyton something and she won’t listen to me!!!”
Peyton: “Booger pooh. Booger pooh.”
Hallie: (super frustrated by this point) “PEYTON!!!!”…. “Oh man! I forgot what I was going to say.”
Peyton: “Nebermind Howie. Booger pooh.”

• Loves to play “dead” and “ghosts”. Not sure where she learned this, but it’s one of her favorites.

• Says “squirrel” instead of “swirl” ice cream. “Mom, can we please get squirrel ice cream?”

• Loves Kyler. Always so sweet to him.

o “Kyler’s so cute. I think he wants to marry me. He’s holding my hand.”

o “Thank you for sending this wonderful baby down to this earth.” (in her prayer)

o “I can’t stop looking at Kyler cause he’s just so cute!”

• We had a really fun day doing lots of stuff (went to Costco, played outside, got ice cream, played nonstop, etc.). At the dinner table I asked the girls, “What was your favorite part of today?” Hallie said, “I know mine. When you came up in my bed.” Hallie had gotten tired from our fun day and I found her lying in her bed. I crawled up there and snuggled for a little bit. It was so sweet. Made me realize that it’s the simple little things that mean the most to kids. A hug, kind words, snuggles, etc… beat out any toy, candy, play date, etc.

• “I didn’t even wear my jewelry!”

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Heather I love how you record so many of their cute little sayings. I need to start doing that. I really do I know that.
Your beautiful girls are getting so big. Where has the time gone. Wish you were closer....like A TON CLOSER! Love ya!

Lindsey Whiting said...

seriously, your kids are making me laugh out loud!