{ 3 MONTHS }
KYLER is:
LaUgHiNg..........SMiliNG alot.........Finding his ToEs and loves to hold and eat them..........Trying so hard to RoLL oVeR. Rolls to his side and has now rolled over 3 times(all in the middle of the night while sleeping)..........JAbbERing alot...........AND........discovering the TV.
In fact..so much that he can't even look at me for a picture because he is so fixed on it.
Oh fine Mom, what do you want? Why are you bothering me?







3 comments:
Laney just walked in and said, "I love that baby! Wait who is that?" I told her Kyler and she said, "Yep I do love that baby!" Me too! He is soooo precious! I just want to kiss his cheeks!
I cannot believe how big he is now. I remember coming over the day after he was born and holding him. He has big gorgeous eyes! I miss you guys!
this is hilarious! i love your sayings posts. just because i dont get to be around the kids to hear them be like this! so thanks for doing it. when stock was a baby he would watch tv for hours on end. he loved tv. he didnt care what was on just wanted to watch. it was good for me i guess!
Post a Comment