June 12, 2011

{ 8 YEARS... }


Happy Anniversary to my amazing husband. I can't believe it's been 8 years. Pretty crazy. As I was looking through pictures trying to find one from our wedding, I got a little side tracked. It was so fun to go back to pictures from when we were dating, first married, first kids,etc. I was laughing so hard at some of the hairdos, outfits, memories,etc. And then also realizing how old we've gotten. Wow! We have been through so much together.


In 8 years, we have...

Moved 4 times
Lived in 3 different states
Had 3 children
Graduated undergrad school together
Graduated medical school
Completed 2 years of residency (4 more to go:))
And lots more...but....too tired to think :). ha ha.

Life is great. I have a great husband who is so wonderful to me. I think I got the better end of the deal than him. Thanks for 8 awesome years babe! I love you more than ever.



3 comments:

Beth said...

congrats guys!!! What a great day that was :) Love you both.

Ashley Packard said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys! You still look the same! Must be nice to age gracefully. We miss you guys!

Plewe Fam said...

I absolutely remember your beautiful reception. That year was such a fun time with so many of the friends getting married. Truthfully, you guys don't look a bit different. You guys have accomplished so much and have such beautiful children!! Happy Anniversary.