{ DESPICABLE ME }
"Pickle da me" ..... "Mickle da me" ......"Smickle da me"
If you think you are the number one fan of "Pickle da me", you are beyond wrong! Peyton wins that category. We saw Despicable Me when it was in theaters and this was the first movie she stayed awake through the whole thing, didn't keep asking when it would be over and laughed out loud through the whole thing.
Everytime we go to Redbox to rent a movie, Peyton requests, "Mickle da me! Mickle da me!" Grandma laughed at how many times we had rented the movie and soon the girls got a little package in the mail. We all love it. Probably one of our family favorites for sure.
Do you think she's excited about it?



3 comments:
Love that face!
haha So funny! I love her expressions! I've wanted to see that for so long and Jared makes fun of me. Let's watch it this summer!
Chelsey
Your girls are SO adorable. I love reading the cute things the say and do. I wish you lived close!
Post a Comment