{ PRESCHOOL DAYS ARE OVER }
Hallie finished up preschool at the end of May. Time flies. It seems like I was just shipping her off for her first day not too long ago. I can't believe she'll be starting kindergarten in the fall. We have LOVED this preschool and had such a great experience. Such a great environment with amazing teachers and kids. I can only hope she'll have the same for Kindergarten. They had a little program at the end of school. It was really cute.
We love Ms. Shem. She's awesome. Always made Hallie feel so special. She was cute and made these tshirts with them. The kids drew a picture of themselves and then all the other kids put their thumb print on the shirt. It said, " It's ME and "thumb" of my friends."
| Hallie, Alyssa and Clare. |
Ms. Shem had made these for each kid. All the kids had said what they liked about Hallie and then read it aloud to everyone. Fun to see what their little friends say. Here's what they said about Hallie:
You like flowers. You are so quiet. Your friends like to play with you everywhere. Your friends love that you play with them. You are kind to everyone. Your friends love all of your "beautiful things." Your friends like your sharing things and think they are beautiful. Your friends love you."
And we can't forget about cute little Peyton. She was such a trooper and usually a good sport about taking Hallie and not being able to stay. I lost count of how many meltdowns we had in the parking lot. ha ha. But I loved having that one on one time with her while Hallie was at preschool.
I will miss our Target dates. The girl that used to HATE shopping. BUT I am proud to say, she has become my little shopping buddy (or "shopping Peyton" because she is "not a buddy. she's a girl"). If I ever said we were just going home she would beg, "No! I wanna go to Target. TJ MAXX. Costco. Home Depot. The drinker store.." I bet Target has really been missing us. The popcorn all over the isles, the endless refills of DDP, the eyeshadow makeup samples all over Peyton's face, the clearance deals I had mapped...Oh...I better go back. I miss it :0).
We had a picnic lunch with everyone after the program.
All the great teachers and Jennifer the program director.
Class Photo--Back Row: Abram, Hallie, Todd, Haylie, Ms. Shem, Nathan. Front Row: Alyssa, Clare, Judah (I stole this off your blog Meg :) thanks!)



No comments:
Post a Comment