June 14, 2011

{ ONE YEAR OLDER }

Wow! I'm getting quite up there in the number department. I just had my 28th birthday! That is basically 30! Seriously? Am I really that old? I feel like I am forever 21. jk.

It was a fun Sunday birthday. My sweet husband and kids were so cute to me. Aaron had the day off which made it perfect. It was the best birthday present of all. They treated me to a wonderful breakfast in bed, Aaron made a fabulous dinner of homemade pizzas, the decorations and cards did not disappoint and I got a lot of little hugs, loves, and "Happy Birthday Mommy". Not to mention a super yummy chocolate sheet cake. Thanks for all the calls, letters, gifts, etc. I am truly blessed to have so many loved ones.
Hi. My name is Peyton. I look a little homeless. And...I really like to eat ice cream with my hands. Who needs a spoon?! Spoons are for the weak.

"Do you want a bite?"


Hallie is the little photographer in the house. She thinks it quite fun to try out my camera.
{5.15.11}

2 comments:

Tammi said...

Happy birthday Heather!!! I wish I was 28... being in your thirties is a bummer. Live it up baby!

Sarah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! BELATED I should say. I love the family pictures! Such an adorable family. And I totally wish I was 28. TRY 31!!!!! So is your birthday the 12th? Mine was the 14th! I didn't know they were so close!