4th of July
We had a fun fourth of July. It's never fun when you don't feel good, but I pushed through the day and I think everyone had a good time. And I just realized that half my pics are out of focus. I was really out of it. ha ha.
We went to our ward breakfast and then the Leon Valley Parade. Always something to laugh about. Unfortunately, I didn't get many pics of the humor but it was quite entertaining.
| The girls buddies. |
Did you get that wedgie Peyt?
Waiting for the candy.
A little freaked out. I would be too.
Kyler had a BLAST waving at every single thing that passed him and dancing to all the music. He was adorable.
We had a small bbq afterwards and then headed to the 6 flag fireworks. It was super fun. The kids loved it.
The Duncans gave us some dancing entertainment while we waited. All that zumba has really payed off for Jordan. jk
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment