September 8, 2012

May Randomness

I for reals only took pics almost entirely on my phone this month :).
 
Ky needed a serious haircut and Chels wasn't around to do it. I was worried. You always see those kids where you can totally tell their mom cut their hair. ie. It's bad. I didn't want to be that. But I had no choice and I figured anything would look better than this. ha ha. Love the bumbo and sucker trick. He does so great. 



Aaron took the girls on a date to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D. They love hanging with their daddy. He's such a great dad.

Hallie made this pinata at school. She did a great job and was so excited about it. Worked on it all week. She also made a time capsule with Mrs. Zaiontz. It says we can't open it until graduation day 2024. I'm dying!

Having fun with the sprinklers and tramp.


My little dish helper

This picture cracks me up. He LOVES playing games on my phone. Can you tell?!
 
Since Hallie's bday is in the summer, they celebrated early in class. It was fun to have Grandma Robin here so she could come and see Hallie's class (I didn't get a pic). Peyton thought it was fun to join in on the action too.



She was so excited that Mrs. Zaiontz gave her this puppy.
 
Ky was cracking up over Grandma's ice in her cup. He thought it was pretty cool that she let him hold it.

Tangled Tangled is what my girls play on a daily basis lately. This is their tower. They had to result in this after our bunk bed incident. They would tie their sheet to the top bunk and then jump and slide down their hair (the sheet). Well once, it wasn't quite tied on tight and well...you can probably guess what happened.
Home Depot dates are the best.
 
Aaron has been working trauma. Which means he's working ALOT. The girls and I took full advantage of his frequent call days (~30 hour shifts at the hospital) and had our girls night sleepovers on these nights. I love spending quality time with my girls. We have so much fun. And they are just as crazy as me. See for yourself.


Hallie gave me a great hair do for Mother's Day. I love it.
Oh sweet Peyton. This picture brings back so many memories. I still laugh out loud. I took the kids to eat at McDonald's and what do you know? They were giving away these unbelievably beautiful hair pieces in the happy meals! We went straight to Hallie's soccer practice and Peyton was so excited to display it. She thought she looked so great and I just didn't have the heart to shatter her dreams or have time for a major meltdown. So this is what she looked like the whole practice. She did get quite alot of comments on how beautiful she looked :). I love my little Peyton.
But check out this pic. Looks like she started a trend. This girl has the same piece. Peyton made sure to point that out to me. Doesn't that girl know that it looks way better in the front on your head? Maybe Peyton should give her some tips.
Not the best pic, but had to document my sweet friends! We have our Bachelor watching parties and they all showed up with a birthday surprise cake and sweets. They are so nice. I miss Amber and Celeste tons since they've moved. Bachelor days are just not the same.

 
Ky just needs to grow maybe another inch before he can sneak cookies. Poor guy.
Nothing like swimming and popsicles and chilling in the hammock.

Peyton insisted she wasn't tired (while having a major meltdown). I told her to just come watch a show with me for a bit. Within 2 minutes she was out.
Do you think my kids like electronics?
Kyler loves Elmo. Brings me the movies to turn on all the time.
 

No comments: