July Randomness
Kyler is such a great baby! He misses his naps alot with all that we have going on. And always just goes with the flow. I picked him up at the gym and found him asleep in this swing with blanket. I couldn't believe they got him to sleep.
Nothing better than a Target afternoon with the kids! So fun! I'm so lucky to have these little cuties.
Love spending time with these darlings.
Why does Ky always think I'm the best seat? For reals, he always comes and just plops himself on me.
Lots of friends moved this summer. Boo. Fun bbq goodbye for another one. We will miss them, but luckily it's just to Austin.
Some great friends. Don't mind my sickly look here. The joys of prego puking beforehand :).
My cousins little girl came to play for a day. They were so cute together. Kyler thought it was pretty fun to steal all of her snacks.


No comments:
Post a Comment