September 8, 2012

May Family Visitors!

May was so fun with family visiting! Chels had her baby and since she went so early, my mom was able to stay out in TX for a month! I LOVED it! Chelsey and I took turns stealing her and neither of us wanted to give her up. The first time we met halfway, Jared came with Pippa. The girls were in heaven. Jared is so nice to humor my girls with their obsession. He is always showing them Pippa's latest tricks and is so patient. He brought peanut butter to show that pippa could lick it off their nose. I was shocked them did it. They loved it.

Cute little Jack! He's so tiny.
 
We had a blast with my mom. She always does the cutest things with them and honestly never says no to any request they want. So if we are still in our pjs in the middle of the day, you know why. ha ha. She planned a scavenger hunt around the neighborhood. They loved it and loved finding their surprises. The girls left a surprise for Grandma too.

They loved jumping on the tramp with her. Grandma has quite the tricks! I was impressed.
 
My kids adore Grandma Robin. Peyton loves to tease her and they have such a fun relationship. I love watching them together.

I love my mom. She is the best. So grateful for her and our relationship together.
My cute little sis is a new mom! So glad we live in the same state.



My mom was at Chelsey's for awhile and my bday was coming. Aaron had to work on call so I was a lone duck on my bday. Look who is so sweet and showed up to party with me! I was so happy! We got a babysitter and went out to the CPK and did a little shopping. It was so much fun.
I guess I like to live on the edge a little. 1 mile till I'm out of gas? Good think we rolled into the station.
My Mom's bday was the next day. It was seriously so fun to celebrate all together. I love being with family.

Peyton adores Jack. It's so cute. (Do you like her eyebrows she painted on herself?)

The girls begged to have sleepovers with Grandma. And she gave in everytime.
I'm seriously so grateful that they surprise came for my bday because two mornings later I woke up and I honestly couldn't see. My eyes were burning, super painful, everything was a blur...it was really scary. I ended up having to go to the ER and everything worked out (thanks to an opthamology resident friend Clint) (5 weeks of not being able to see much). If my mom wasn't here I don't know what I would've done. I feel so grateful for small and simple blessings that come with trials.

She got to go to a couple of the girls soccer games. It was fun to have some company with me in the blazing heat.

Mores stories and begging to sleepover.
Wouldn't be a party without a Costco trip.
 
My Dad was able to come and stay for a few days too. He is so fun.
Him and Peyton had quite the bonding. I'm sure my mom was happy to get a little break.
Peyton wanted to take them to Freebirds and show them that she liked to eat Pork and Steak.
 
This is the face we get when Kyler doesn't get what he wants.

 Little buddies
 
It was so fun to have them all hear. I was seriously so sad to see them go. My mom is always so much help. She probably needed a vacation after coming.

No comments: