Soccer Girl
Peyton was SO excited that she was finally old enough (age 3) to play soccer! And boy did she love it! She was even more excited when she got to have purple jerseys and be on team unicorns! She was quite the little soccer star on her team. The first few games she was a little shy. All it took was a gatorade and for me to tell her that I'd give her a dollar for each goal she scored. She was super star after that. Scoring at least one goal a game and always wanting to be at the front of the pack kicking that ball. This age is so hilarious to watch. She was so cute running. She always had one arm swinging her elbow back and forth as she ran. I loved watching her.
These pics describe Peyton in public. Doesn't want any attention drawn to her. After she scored a goal, she would always try so hard not to smile or look at us. She kills me.
Finally a tiny little smirk. And of course the second we get in the car she bouncing out of her seat with excitement for all the goals she scored.
Most excited to get a snack after each game and always asked me if I'd take her picture by her snack.
Glad she found something to call her own and that she really enjoys. I was so proud of her. I wasn't sure how this season would go. Wasn't sure if she'd even go out on the field by herself. She didn't know anyone. But she did awesome!












1 comment:
Okay, I love the ones with her snack lined up nect to her--they do live for that after game treat don't they?! Such a funny girl!
Post a Comment