We got a new kid carrier backpack for hiking and thought we'd try it out on a little hike up Bridal Veil Falls. Hallie loved it. I don't know who loves hiking more between her and Aaron. It's so fun to watch them together. She definitely loves the outdoors just like her daddy.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Heath,I love all the pictures. Your post brings back some of my most favorite things of a very busy but very fun summer. It was the greatest having you and OB and your precious girls here while Chelsey was still home. How fun to get acquainted with little Peyton and cutie pie Hallie. I love every picture you posted. I just sit here and bawl my eyes out--because I miss you and also because I am so greatful for such sweet, cute girls and their families that bring me so much joy. That comment just sounded like I am only thankful for the girls, but I love the boys a ton also. I live for these posts. Thanks for taking the time to save great memories. Love you, Mom
OB is the best Dad. I love that he doesn't wait for Hallie to be older to experience so many fun activities with him. There is no time like the present. And I'm like Mom. I'm bawling reading your posts too. I miss you tons, but I know we all have to do what is right for our family, too bad that means you are far away though :)
2 comments:
Heath,I love all the pictures. Your post brings back some of my most favorite things of a very busy but very fun summer. It was the greatest having you and OB and your precious girls here while Chelsey was still home. How fun to get acquainted with little Peyton and cutie pie Hallie. I love every picture you posted. I just sit here and bawl my eyes out--because I miss you and also because I am so greatful for such sweet, cute girls and their families that bring me so much joy. That comment just sounded like I am only thankful for the girls, but I love the boys a ton also. I live for these posts. Thanks for taking the time to save great memories. Love you, Mom
OB is the best Dad. I love that he doesn't wait for Hallie to be older to experience so many fun activities with him. There is no time like the present. And I'm like Mom. I'm bawling reading your posts too. I miss you tons, but I know we all have to do what is right for our family, too bad that means you are far away though :)
Post a Comment