October 8, 2008

Where to even begin...

It's been a LONG time since I've blogged and it's a bit overwhelming to know where to even begin. We're back in Iowa now after spending 5 weeks in Utah while Aaron did a rotation at the University of Utah. It was lots of fun, but let's just say I don't recommend leaving the day after getting out of the hospital from having a baby and driving 25 hours!!! It was hell and I lost about all my dignity after that drive. Guess you gotta lose it sometime though, right?

We are doing good here. Aaron is in his 4th year now! Hooray! It's gone by so fast. He just turned in all his applications a few weeks ago for an Orthopedic residency program. So now we play the waiting game to see where he'll get some interviews. We are so proud of him for making AOA. He works so hard for our family and I hope he knows how much I love and appreciate him. He's been working 90+ hours a week lately and I think we'll both be glad when this rotation is over :)

So..if you have a few hundred hours, here's some long overdue posts :)

10 comments:

Beth said...

yeah!!!!! I've missed you!!! I love all the pictures. I can't believe that Peyton is so dang big already and I am sure that Hallie is the best big sister ever. I love the one of her with the pack on carrying her doll...so cute!

SarahandJD said...

IT's about time!!! I loved all the posts. No wonder it took you forever. adorable smile pics of peyton! She is getting so big so fast!!!Most of all I really enjoyed those kayaking pics that looks like such a great time! We will have to take a spin sometime around the IC with those hot wheels and the kayak on top!!!

Scott and Beth said...

Wow, you really updated this time! That was fun to read..I'm glad I had 20 minutes! Peyton is So cute. And Hallie is at such a fun age. I wish you lived here so she could come to Fairytale Ballet! I miss you tons. But I hate you for how good you look in Chelsea's wedding pictures!!! :)

Jen said...

Yeah!! New posts! I bet you have been busy with your cute little family. It was so great to see you when you were here in Utah. Mama Mia & Dinner was fun!You guys look great and like your having fun :) Love ya!

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Loved to see all the Utah pictures. I'm sure it's harder to blog very often with two kids! Peyton looks JUST like you to me. What a sweetheart! Glad to hear you are good!

Chelsea said...

Yeah for updating your blog, I just missed stalking you a little bit :) Congrats Aaron, that's awesome on AOA. Peyton looks so cute and Hailey is SUCH a good big sister. Does she ever get jealous?

Chelise said...

Could Peyton be any cuter? No she can not! I LOVE her smile and these pictures of her are perfect. I seriously loved watching her (and Hallie)... so any time you need a break... I'm your girl.

Chelise said...

Could Peyton be any cuter? No she can not! I LOVE her smile and these pictures of her are perfect. I seriously loved watching her (and Hallie)... so any time you need a break... I'm your girl.

Jennifer said...

We're glad you're back!!!! You'll have to come over and teach me how to do all this fancy stuff to my blog. Well, then again, no one reads my blog so maybe it doesn't matter. Ha ha! I would love to add a background and some songs. Enjoy your week and hopefully we'll see ya at the park! Jenn

Jennifer said...

Hey, send me an email or check my blog. I posted a list of current/local Halloween activities. There is a parade tonight, downtown Iowa City and a LOT of other events. Mrssego@yahoo.com or thesegoclan.blogspot.com