I love this girl. Peyton is so stinkin cute. Look at the darling smile. Love her. Love you. Can't wait to see you SOON!!!!
Your girls are adorable! I got your blog off of Sarah's. Today was fun! We need to do it again!
HAHA Andy was almost 10 lbs. at his 2 week appt! I can't believe her hair- I am still not over it. Was Hallie's that red? Love it!
WOW - look at her BIG OLE SMILE. She is so photogenic!!! Spelling??
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love this girl. Peyton is so stinkin cute. Look at the darling smile. Love her. Love you. Can't wait to see you SOON!!!!
Your girls are adorable! I got your blog off of Sarah's. Today was fun! We need to do it again!
HAHA Andy was almost 10 lbs. at his 2 week appt! I can't believe her hair- I am still not over it. Was Hallie's that red? Love it!
WOW - look at her BIG OLE SMILE. She is so photogenic!!! Spelling??
Post a Comment