Chelsey's Wedding
Chelsey and Jared got married on August 8, 2008. They were married in the Mount Timpanogas Temple and it was so great. She looked beautiful. They had their reception at Thanksgiving Point by the Waterfalls. It was SO pretty. Chels and my mom did an amazing job with everything. It was perfect. Me and Natalie don't know who had it worse though. I had a baby 10 days before and she was 5 months pregnant. Thanks Chels. Chelsey kept joking about how she couldn't have planned it better--she got to be the skinniest sister at her own wedding! And Natalie told me it was payback from my wedding (she had just had Carston). It was all so much fun though. We LOVE Jared and are so glad he's part of the fam. And I'm most excited because they moved to Chicago, so now we're closer!


.jpg)




4 comments:
You're the best sister to come so fast after you had Peyton! I love your guts! You looked good too. You loser.
Hey, I want some of those pictures. Are they yours or the photographers?
You look amazing for just having a baby. I can't believe this is 10 days after!
I think the family photo would make great for Christmas. I love the pink dresses on the girls. You all look wonderful. Oooh yeah, email me your email and I will add you to my blog list. email is mrssego@yahoo.com and blog is http://thesegoclan.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment