Gingerbread houses & Cookie Decorating

Natalie is miss wonder woman. Seriously, I don't know how she does everything. She was 9 months prego while we were there and still managed to plan all our activities, do more than I could ever imagine and bake a bazillion sugar cookies for the kids to decorate. We spent the night decorating and eating. They are the best sugar cookies ever! There was some MarioKart too. My Grandpa has some mad skills.We broke tradition a little this year and made our gingerbread houses from a kit rather than with graham crackers. I liked how meticulous Avery was in placing her candies on. I liked that Grandma was trying to refrain from making Carston put his where her "interior decorating" conscience was wanting them. I loved how Jared and Chelsey's house completely collapsed, but Jared didn't care because the gingerbread man still tasted good. And I liked how Heather kept telling Hallie that "that is the last piece of candy you can eat. If you eat another one then we can't do it anymore." And then Hallie spilled her candy all over the floor. Good times with the fam. (Yes Nat, I stole this from your blog. Thanks!)


No comments:
Post a Comment