Hallie's Sleepover & Baby Kate
My mom, Chels and I babysat Nat's kids while she had her baby. Hallie was SO excited for them to sleep over. I don't think I've ever seen her so happy. They ate popcorn in bed, watch movies, read stories with Grandma and then TRIED (tried is the key word here) to go to bed. Where Grandma fit with all these kiddies in bed, I'm not quite sure. Everyone was sound asleep except Hallie. She was just too excited she couldn't sleep. I tried to come in a few times to peek at her and she'd say, "Mommy, go out!" It was so fun.

Welcome Baby Kate to the world! She is SO adorable. Natalie is such an amazing mother. I can't believe she has 4 kids! I need to step it up a notch (no, I'm not announcing anything :)). I have so much to learn from her. She was laughing at me because I was literally taking notes on how she does everything and stays sain. Seriously...

I took some pictures of Kate while I was in Utah with my NEW camera! I am so excited to be able to finally start pursuing my hobby (yes I know I am a very beginner). Isn't she just ADORABLE? Oh I love her. Her and Peyton will be such good buds. They are only 5 months apart.




No comments:
Post a Comment