Other Highlights
There was alot more things we did that I don't have pictures of. But here were some more of my favorite parts of our trip:
- Playing cards/games with our families.
- Having a Rock Band/ Wii party. I am seriously the BEST singer. j/k.
- Drinking all the Diet Dr. Pepper I wanted and having my morning fix all ready for me when I woke up (thanks Dad!).
- Spending lots of time with Aaron.
- Seeing my Grandpa and spending time with him.
- Going to lunch with some of my friends.
- Learning to knit. Someday I will finish my scarf. How's yours coming Cho?
- Going to Stockton's wrestling match.
- Seeing Aaron's family.
- Shopping New Years Day sales.
- Taking Hallie over to play with Grandma Gayla and Grandpa Bill and seeing all the fun things she'd done when we'd come to get her.
- Taking Hallie and Nat's kids the the Aquarium with my mom.
- Having endless people to hold Peyton and pay attention to her. She was spoiled. And we are paying for it now :0.
- Hanging out with my sisters. They are the best. I love them
- Going to Body World with my family~DUSTIN included :). It was way cool.

2 comments:
Dustin wants to know why you didn't list the Body Worlds as a fav--especially since he was with us on that one. Love it when you blog.
I can't believe I forgot that one! It was LATE when I was writing. For sure that was a fav. And for sure because Dustin was there!
Post a Comment