February 13, 2009

Snowman & Sledding

Aaron and I babysat my sister's kids one day and we "attempted" to build a snowman. The snow would NOT pack! But we were going to get a snowman. So heck, it may be a wiener one, but we built it :).




My cute mom with Peyton watching from the car.


It was so fun to be able to go sledding this year. Every Christmas it seems like I'm pregnant. Guess that didn't stop Natalie from going at like a week before she's due :). Hallie had fun. She hesitated to get on the sled everytime, but once she got to the bottom she would always want to go again.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I LOVE the pictures from sledding! They look so professional with your shnazzy camera!

Chelsea said...

Um, your camera takes GREAT pix. What the heck would you need a photography class for?