Do a Little Dance
Hallie is ecstatic about DANCE class! A friend from our Church teaches and it is the perfect thing for Hallie right now. Hallie's been wanting to take a dance class. I didn't want to spend a ton of money because I assumed she would just sit in the corner and watch with shyness and because she is 3. So...this was perfect. Super cheap, with friends from her nursery, and a small environment. Much to my surprise, Hallie is NOT shy! She absolutetly loves it. She gets right in there and doesn't miss a beat. It has been so cute to see how excited she gets. From picking out her leotard and skirt, to practicing all her dance moves that she wants to show her teacher, she is in heaven. She asks me everyday if it is Thursday yet.
The first time we went we were walking to our car after it was over and Hallie stops in the middle of the road and is just distraught. She says, "OH NO! I forgot to show Nancy this move! (as she does this intense move she made up :)) I have to go back and show her!"
Making sure she gets that first position just right!
Feeling so cool that she gets to demonstrate
(And yes, she HAD to wear the purple necklace so that her teacher would think she looked beautiful! (her words, not mine)).
I'm sure I won't be able to resist more pics as time goes on. There is just something so cute and magical about little girls dancing. I love it!
Peyton wishes she could join right in. She tries to sneak in and shake that little booty! I can't wait until she's old enough to dance. She LOVES it!







12 comments:
How darling is she!
Love mom
How stinkin' cute is she! I love how she wants to show her teacher all of her little dance moves:)
That's cute that Peyton wants to join in too. She sounds like she has a fun little personality and keeps you busy;) The toilet incident had me laughing. I'm sure it wasn't all that funny at the moment to you though!
That's so precious ~ Life doesn't get much better than that!
She is so cute! I love the pictures in her cute dance outfit! What a doll!
I talked to your mom at church on Sunday, I love her! Hope things are going well for you!
so cute, and tell her that her necklace does make her look beautiful!
She is such a cute, little ballerina! =) I love the pictures! How was story time yesterday? See ya!
I love it! She is seriously adorable! How fun!
Magical is the word that I felt with Avery's class :)
LOVE dance class. She looks like an amazing ballerina! And thanks for the sweet comment by the way!
well... it's no colleen collin smith... but i guess it will do...
HAHA just kidding. i am of course so proud she is taking dance!! grandma and grandpa gave us the dancing genes!!
Could you have chosen a cuter leotard and tights?? I don't think so. She totally rocks the dancer group and how cute that she isn't shy to dance. I wish I could see it in person. Can you put a little video on here sometime of her dancing??!! Your comment on my blog made me miss you too Heather! Dang. I hate it when good friends move away!
Heather we miss you guys too! Your girls have got to be the cutest girls ever. There is a chance we will be moving to Texas when this is all over. I think we will be coming down there over Christmas time to check things out. Where are you again?
Post a Comment