September 18, 2009

Utah Trip Refresher

So...I've neglected this sad little blog a lot. I am going to try and change that. To start...here's a super long post! (I am aware that most people don't care this much about stuff, but it's for us. I like to document :))


The girls and I had a WONDERFUL trip to Utah a few weeks ago. Last month was pretty rough with Aaron's schedule and I think my Mom could tell it was starting to wear on me. Usually I'm good, but I think with just moving here and not quite knowing many people yet and not having the support like I did with my Iowa family was hard. Thanks Mom and Dad! I needed that refresher!


We did TONS of stuff. And of course, I have TONS of pics. I can't resist. Here were the highlights:

7 comments:

Carly said...

Such a great post! I miss you guys even more now and as soon as my hectic church schedule dies down I am coming to Texas! It was so great to chat the other day. I'm so glad you got to have such a fun time with your family. They are so dang cute.

Beth said...

I love it! I love all the pictures! Sorry we didn't get to hang out more, next time we will ban all stomach flu and baby contractions! :)

Tammi said...

You are an amazing photographer! I loved seeing what you are up to! Sorry I missed seeing you when you were here - I honestly don't know what I was doing - apparently not a whole lot since I don't remember.

Love Ya!

Natalie said...

LOVE all the pictures! It is such a gift that you document so much. I can't wait to see you guys again. Avery keeps asking when we get to go to Hallie's house....maybe next summer??? Anyway, love you tons. Hope you are having a great day! Thanks for taking so many awesome pictures!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Love all the new posts! Your girls are so beautiful heather! You are such a great mom...it was good to see you while you were here! Im glad we get to stay in touch via blogging...and once or twice a year in person! You are beautiful...:)
p.s. I know how it is to have a BUSY husband. All i know is that when they are on the phone til 11pm at night working, it STINKS! Believe me I feel your pain! Good luck! We're so grateful for our husbands that are hard workers huh?!?! ;)

Jen said...

First, I really miss you. I feel like crying right now when I look at your blog.

Second, I love the outdoor movie projector. Gotta get one of those.

Jen said...

and I always love the music on your blog