September 18, 2009

A Little More Randomness

A few more things we enjoyed:
Feeding the ducks
Late night chocolate fondue with mom and sistas
Hearing/Seeing pics of my Dad's trip to Denmark
Having Chels come home too from Chicago
Spending time with my brothers
Getting together with my high school friends. I love that we still get together! They are all so great. (Thanks Linds for the picture. And I loved your post. You're cute!)
Lunch with Lindsey

Loves her binkies upside down. Silly girl.


This is the first time back home since Grandpa passed away. I'm not gonna lie, it was hard. It was so different coming back and not having my cute Grandps coming up the stairs to greet me or hang out with everyday while my parents were at work. And having Hallie constantly telling me she was going to go downstairs and see Bampa Dick and get some licorice didn't help either. I usually don't like going to cemetery's. They kinda creep me out and Dustin and I both have vowed that we want to be cremated :)). But this was the first time going up there that I felt so much peace. It was really nice. Hallie wanted to make a picture to give to him and she took it to the grave. She was a little confused and when we got there she debated back and forth whether she'd give her picture to the bunnies or Grandpa and Grandma's grave. It was cute.



I stole this pic from Chels. Seriously, every time Chelsey pulled her camera out, Peyton would totally cheese it. It was so funny.

Hallie and I also got the stomach flu while we were there. It was not fun puking our guts out. And sorry to my poor Mom who got it the day after we left.

It was a wonderful trip as usual. Thanks to my Mom and Dad for EVERYTHING!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heath, this was the best day ever!! (I learned it from Hallie.) YOU POSTED!!! It is so fun reviewing all the fun we had. And you know, I just get enough of seeing all these precious grannies. Love you and miss you so much. You are a great photographer--it must have passed down through the gene pool--mine of course. Don't tell Dad I said that.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Oops, I meant to type,"I just can't get enough of the grandkids."