Princess Party
Hallie, Avery and Macy had such a blast having a Princess Dress-up Party. It was so much fun to watch them. They just thought they were so special and pretty. They decorated their shoes from Grandma, applied their own makeup ever so beautifully, got their nails done and hair too. The curlers used to be my Grandma's. It brought back so many memories to me and my sisters of putting her hair up in these and having great chats.
Macy was my favorite during this. She was so serious while applying her makeup. I love it!







4 comments:
Those pictures of the girls in their make-up and curlers are adorable! What a fun idea. I'm sure they LOVED it. I can't believe how old both of your girls are looking- they are so pretty. I love all the funny things Hallie says. "This is the greatest day ever!" How cute. :) I hope everything is going great in Texas!
Your pictures always look SO good, I miss you!
What a good idea to have a princess party. Hallie looks like she is in heaven!
Your Mom was telling me about this and she was still laughing! What a fun day that must have been. All I could think about when I looked at those precious little pictures is that they will be passing them around when they get married. For sure keepers to bring out often and cherish!
Post a Comment