September 18, 2009

Slippin Slidin & Outdoor Movie

I don't know who had more fun. The kids or myself. This was a blast. We did this twice. Nothing like a little fun in the sun. Later that night my Dad set up an outdoor movie and the kids and us all watched a movie. So fun! They all seemed pretty tired and then I'm not sure what happened but Hallie and Macy got SO wired. It was hilarious. I think they bonded that night because they were pretty good buds ever since that night.
























4 comments:

Swensons said...

LOVIN THE HAIR!!!

Abarca's said...

You look cute, and Peyton looks like she is getting so old! We miss you guys:)

Abarca's said...

You look cute, and Peyton looks like she is getting so old! We miss you guys:)

Heidi Miller said...

You have the darlingest girls and you look so great Heather!!