Toilet Obsession Tragedy
This little stinker has a bad obsession...
TOILETS!
We have a VERY important rule in our house. KEEP THE BATHROOM DOOR SHUT!
Well... little Hallie tends to forget that "small" rule sometimes.
I have found the bathroom covered in toilet paper, hands splashing in the toilet, fingers smashed in between the lid with a screaming child because she can't figure out how to stop smashing them (lift don't push down more).
The other day Peyton came into the kitchen with her hands full of tampons and laughing hysterically. I thought she had just gotten into the closet and found some. Well...later that night I found this little mess! What a stinker.
But.......it gets WAY WAY WAY WORSE!!!!
But.......it gets WAY WAY WAY WORSE!!!!A few nights ago we were in the kitchen just finishing up dinner. Peyton was in the toy room playing. Hallie had to go potty in the middle of dinner. She goes, comes back and we continue on with dinner. Peyton was doing her usual roaming around the house. Aaron and I got talking and I realized that it had been awhile since we'd heard or seen that little stinker. That only means one thing
TROUBLE!
I call for her.
She comes running into the hall way with a big grin (just like the first pic).
She's holding something in both hands and I realize she has a huge wad of something in her mouth.
I can't figure out what it is from that far away.
She starts to book it across the living room...
and then I realize.......
Hallie went pee pee in the potty! DIDN'T FLUSH! DIDN'T SHUT DOOR! Peyton had pee pee toilet paper IN HER MOUTH! IN HER HANDS! And now all across my LIVING ROOM CARPET!
I thought I was going to puke!
SICK SICK SICK! SERIOUSLY! Or in words of Avery, "GROSS GROSS GROSS!"
I seriously about died! Let's just say, we are taking extra precautions around our house about FLUSHING and SHUTTING DOORS!
Who is this little stinker?
I guess she is her mother's daughter. (Love the decor Mom :))

13 comments:
Oh my gosh that is hilarious and utterly disgusting all in one. Peyton looks so much like you as a little girl. How fun!
I have never seen a picture of you when you were little. You two look identical! Seriously, if you wouldn't have told me that was you I would have thought it was little Peyton. At least I get a few months until our little girl is playing in pee water. Miss you
Yuck! That is so gross!
I love the picture of you in the toilet. My sister has a picture of my niece just like that!
Oh my gosh! That is so wrong!!! But love the pictures! It was so fun to talk to you last night, hope all is well.
That is so gross! But the whole time I was reading I was thinking how much she was YOUR child!!! I hope you made OB take care of it :)
Oh man... i am dying. And that picture of you in the toilet is too funny!
That's hilarious. I'm glad Peyton doesn't know how to flush or you'd have a plumber coming to fish a box full of tampons out of your pipes!
Oh the Joy's of Motherhood! She is such a cute little thing and I love that she has your red hair!
That is hilarious. She looks so cute and old in that picture- I can't believe it's her! And I love the picture of you as a little girl- so cute! (And so funny that you're in the toilet too. :))
Dustin can't believe what he is seeing--or did he encourage you! Hey, that bathroom was cool!
Good thing you have a doctor in the family . . . But I bet he didn't study that many germs in Med School!! Still have tears streaming down my face!! So wrong on so many levels and yet so side splitting funny! She's going to be the recyclist in your family!
Oh my gosh Heather! I was laughing to so hard in this post!! hehehe. Peyton does totally look like you. Too Cute! She is growing up too fast! I MISS YOU BAD!!!
Nauseating! Oh the things we have to live through at mothers. Andy likes to play in the toilet too. But we are in a little apartment so it's easy to keep track of him. Love you!
Post a Comment