November 3, 2010

{ Happy Birthday Aaron! }

Poor Aaron had a crappy bday. His bday was on the 30th. He got home from a night shift around 8:00 a.m.. We all headed out to Hal's soccer game at 8:30, got doughnuts afterwards, went home, he crashed in bed, woke up 15 minutes before he had to get back to work and was off till the next morning. Happy Birthday Aaron! We Love you! I did make an ice cream cake that we ate the next day and hopefully we'll be able to go out soon to celebrate! He's such a hard worker for our little family! We are lucky to have him!



2 comments:

The Francis Family said...

Your girls are so cute! I love that you capture their sayings each month! Let me watch your kids so you and Aaron can get out! Tyson is ALWAYS asking for friends to come over so we would love to have two!!

Natalie said...

Tell OB I think he is AMAZING! I pray for him everyday and think about how challenging it would be to have the schedule he does. And tell him I'm so grateful that his family is still a priority in his life and that he makes time for them! And tell him that he's old :)