June 9, 2011

{ MOTHER'S DAY }

I am so lucky to be a mom to these darling little kiddos. My heart is very often overfilled with love and gratitude for this great blessing. They bring me so much joy.

They were so adorable and couldn't wait to give me a great day! Kyler even slept through the night for me (and through the picture time :)). He planned that one perfectly. I can still hear Peyton's little voice saying, "Happy Mudders Day!". I lost count how many times she and Hallie told me this. And Hallie was so excited to surprise me by singing in sacrament meeting at church. She was adorable.


Peyton's nursery teacher (who she LOVES) gave them flowers to give us. She was hiding it behind her back waiting for me to come and whips it out to yell (in church), "Happy Mudders Day!!!" As soon as we got home, she wanted to go plant it for me.


Notice the girls other flowers from previous plantings? ha ha. They had started planting a flower in a little cup inside the house. One day they asked if they could go plant them outside. I said yes and sent them off (Hallie has helped Aaron plant alot of things). I came out to find this :). They water them everyday (still in the cups) and think it's so fun.

I am also SO thankful for an amazing mother, mother-in-law, sisters, and grandmas who I love dearly. They have all been such great examples to me, each if different ways. I am blessed to have all our their examples.
{5.08.11 }

2 comments:

Robin said...

Cute!

Jared said...

You are the BEST mommy! Those pictures are so gorgeous!
Chels