(AARON'S FAM }
Gayla and Bill were sweet to have Hallie and Peyton over for some quality time. They love going over to see them and Gayla always has hours of fun planned out for them. She always says, "Don't come back too soon because we have lots of things to do." She is so sweet. Here's some pictures she sent me.
Always baking up a storm.They love this.
Making pumpkin pie
Macy had been talking about "Grandma Gayla's blue swing" all month. So I finally took Nat and her kids over to ride the swing. Bill got his workout in when he had to give every kid a ride. He's great. They had a blast and something so simple made Macy especially extremely happy.A friend our family, Scotty Ford, unfortunately passed away while I was in UT and Gayla was sweet to babysit Kyler while I attended the funeral. They seemed to have a good time together by the looks of this picture.
Making cookies





No comments:
Post a Comment