March 4, 2012

{ UTAH IN JULY }

Ok, I am SO behind blogging. Life is so busy. I really want to catch up because I turn my blogs into books. So...here we go. Back to the blogging...13 NEW posts! (like 3 pages worth) and I've decided, since I'm super behind, I am just plopping the pics up. Most pictures not edited. Not too ok with that, but that's how it's going to be until I'm caught up.

July I went home to UT and it was seriously my favorite summer ever. My sister Chelsey and Jared were living at my parents for the summer before they moved to Houston, my mom quit her job which meant she didn't have to go to work everyday and be super stressed, Natalie was nice to put her life on hold and come play everyday, and we all just had one big party! I loved it. We did so many things, had way too much fun and made lots of wonderful memories. I just love being with family. It's so fun, but at the same time it's so hard because then I never want to go back home.


This picture sums up what we did. Partied till we crashed.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute updates! Glad you got to catch up the Sparks and Cannons. And you're related to the kid history guys?! You're famous by association. :) You're kids are the cutest - hope you guys are good!

Jared said...

SOOOOOOO happy you updated!!! This made me think we definitely need another summer of fun! It was seriously so great! Maybe every summer should be a summer of fun! I just love you and your cute little fam! Let's see each other soon!

Chels