March 4, 2012

{ MORE UTAH FUN }

One of Aaron's favorite places ever. The Cabin.



Pictures to Grandma and Grandpa

 Ikea and
Thanksgiving Point








Kyler loving new toys and just smiling at everyone


Not great pics, but you better believe it. I am OLD. Went to my 10 year high school reunion. Wow! It was fun to see everyone.


Kangaroo zoo. The kids favorite thing ever. Hallie said she was too busy having fun to take a picture.


More smiles from Ky while he chills in his car seat.




Went to the splash pad with sisters, mom and cousins. I love all these girls. We always have so much fun together!

Avery and Hallie in their own world.

Loving these mountains.

 Kisses from Grandma always make everything better.
No running? I can't read, so it doesn't count.



Sparklers

Breakfast with the champs

Jared's brother Kevin brought his dog down for dinner one night. My girls were in HEAVEN.
Hallie and the girls in their own world playing. Did you hear the news? Hallie is about to have a baby!
 Chelsey cut Peyton's hair a little and straightened it. It was so cute to see Peyton's face. She just thought she was so beautiful. Thanks Choey!
Saying goodbye
 I love these ladies! SO MUCH!
And yes, I look pregnant in that shirt. I'm not :).


and LOTS, LOTS MORE. It was a BLAST! Seriously, best summer ever.

We missed Aaron lots. He is the cutest and had a welcome sign and all of the girls animals ready to greet them. Whenever they leave somewhere, they ask him if he could "watch over all of their animals and babies." He is so cute to humor them.
And he was sweet to give these to me. Glad I am loved. He's the best!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Ah! Way to make me cry and laugh all at once! I love you guys so much and it really, really was the BEST summer ever! So fun! And I love seeing all the pictures you take. You inspire me to get my camera out more :)