{ CUPCAKES WITH THE BIRTHDAY GIRL }
On Peyton's birthday date, we went shopping at the mall and picked out a charm bracelet she's had her eye on. We found her this "pinkalicious" dress and then headed to McDonalds to eat. She is so cute and I just love being with her. She was hilarious trying to decide what charm to pick out. She seriously set out like 20 charms on the floor, layed them all out in a line to check out her options and then finally choose one. Hmm...wonder where she gets that indecisiveness. jk. I love being with Peyton. She is always making me laugh and just loves life.
My Mom too us, Grandma Janice, Nat, Chels and cousins to the cupcake store. It was delicious.
I love my little "Tooters" She brings me so much joy. Is always making us all laugh and such a sweetheart.





No comments:
Post a Comment