March 4, 2012

{ SLIP-N-SLIDE }

What would a summer UT trip be without the slip-n-slide? They LOVE doing this. It's so fun. And I'll be honest, I totally love it too. I can't resist it. I guess I'm still a kid at heart.


 The spectators. Popsicles, drinks, magazines, what more could you ask for?
 I LOVE my beautiful MoM! She's the best.
 Yes, I had to try it out. Carston said, I had to wait my turn in line. It was worth the wait. Soon after, I was carrying Macy, Kate and Peyton and we were all going to town. It was a blast. I wish I had a hill in my back yard in TX.

 Peyton had a huge cut on her toe and was too afraid to get her toe wet. Her and I came up with this huge contraption to make sure it wouldn't get wet. Holy hell! I spend forever making that thing. Plastic, gauze, bandaids, tape. It lasted about 30 seconds outside. I had to just laugh at myself. Eventually she gave in and just went without it.

No comments: