Fun Weekend
We had such a fun weekend. Here's a few things that made it SO great.
Aaron finished his Orthopedic Sub-Internship!!!
We went to Nauvoo to the temple,Stopped at Kathy's Pumpkin Patch,



Camp fire with friends,
and made yummy chocolate chip pumpkin cookies (for the third Sunday in a row)!

9 comments:
Aaron and Heather,
Love to read your blog. You have beautiful little girls, so cute.
I hope things are well for you guys, we miss you here in Utah!
Love, Aunt Kristy
Hoey! I've been craving another post. I love seeing pictures of Hallie and Peyton. They are gorgeous! Love them to death. Looks like so much fun. You're such a great mom!!!
Oh, yeah, I was so excited to see another post! Look at those adorable little girls! I love the fun things you do with your kids. Licking the cookie dough beater brings back memories of you kids doing the same thing. That was just yesterday.
I love you! Mom
So cute! Looks like Hallie loved the pumpkim patch! So I am working on a post about how to do the tutu, check my blog this afternoon! Its always so dang nice to talk to you! Love ya!
Your girls are so beautiful, seriously. I miss you!
Hi guys! I love when you post ! You all look GREAT! Such cute girls you two have!Love you! Miss you!
Heather,
I loved your new pictures. The baby is so pretty. Hope you are doing well. I was wishing that I could have been with you in Nauvoo. I love it there.
I love Peyton so much! She is your mini-me. She is just getting so big. I forget how much kids change when they are that little. Wish I was there having fun with you! :)
Sorry I'm slacking on the tutu post because I wanted to do pics with it to explain it...I have to make a new one tomorrow so I will take them then and get it posted! :)
Post a Comment