October 8, 2008

Hallie

Hallie has gotten SO big. I can't believe how much bigger she seems to me now that we have Peyton. She's such a great big sister. Always so sweet to her and concerned for her. After she comes running into my room every morning telling me it's a "nice day Mommy!", she needs to know where "baby sister Peyton" is. Poor girl gets smothered with kisses everyday. The doctor told Hallie that pretty soon Peyton will be able to hold toys in her hand (meaning a few months). Well ever since that appointment, Hallie's been trying to get Peyton to hold every toy possible and if she even holds it for a second Hallie screams, "Yeaahhhh Peyton!"

This is where Hallie is every morning. Playing "princess", having tea parties and house with her cash register.



This is the face I get if I tell her to say "cheese".


Loves those cupcakes (or maybe just licking all the frosting off).


She wears this around the house with her dolls in it.

4 comments:

Chelsey Meier said...

Hallie is so dang cute! I love the picture of her with her piggie tails in the high-chair. She has the best personality too. I can totally see her doing that with Peyton. I love it. What fun memories!

Anonymous said...

I am cracking up looking at the pic with Hallie and the carrier. She is a hoot. Love the pics of kayaking, hiking, etc. You guys do fun things as a family. Making memories! The Regal is a perfect SUV--better gas mileage and not so high off the ground. Love it. It is beautiful.

Love you, Mom

Jen said...

She is seriously soo cute! I love her curls!

Jennifer said...

You're such a good Mommy and your girls are beautiful!!!