Kayaking



We've been taking advantage of this great weather and have been kayaking a few times at Kent State Park and Coralville Sandy Beach Lake. It's so much fun. Hallie LOVES it. First she was a little hesitant but as soon as she got going she loved it. The last picture has to be my favorite though. I seriously think I laughed the entire way to the lake. I made Aaron stop so I could take a picture of how ridiculously awesome we looked (and to get me a drink of course :)). Aaron didn't want to scratch our car, so he made us take the "Regal" Buick. (thanks Alison and Dan! Thought you missed your car so just wanted to reunite you :)).


2 comments:
Love Love Love these pictures. That looks like SOOO much fun!!! Hallie is the biggest doll.
Seeing the Buick picture made me laugh so hard!! We're so glad to see that maroon beauty being put to good use.
Post a Comment