February 13, 2009

Here We Go Again

Oh Aaron...thinks he is SO funny. I have alot of catching up to do! I think I'm a seasonal blogger. I hate winter. Anyways...after being in Utah for a month, having 2 sick kids (Hallie had a bilateral ear infection, with one rupturing, and a respitory infection~Peyton had a viral rash all over and the beginnings of Hallie's), me being super sick with the flu and potty training Hallie (is that enough excuses :)), I think I am ready to begin the good old blogging again. So...here we go again...

As a disclaimer..I know that nobody really cares about December in mid February, but I have to post it all for my record. So I'm starting where I left off and will work my way up. Stay tuned. And P.S. I am going to be THE BEST blogger ever now. Just you wait and see. P.P.S. Happy Love Day tomorrow!

4 comments:

Carly said...

Thanks so much for posting. I have been missing you terribly! Looks like you had much fun in Utah. I just love your family. They are the cutest. I want to come visit you soon, when it finally stops snowing in this awful place we call Iowa. Oh and we need to road trip it to Michigan before you move away. :)

McGiven Family.... said...

Love all your pictures! Your girls could not be more adorable! I hope things are going good for you guys. Our little sisters are in Chicago together right now and Abbey is loving it. I am jealous because I have not seen you forever. We move home in a very short 5 weeks. I can't believe it. I hope you are going to be around some this summer so I can hopefully see you! Love you!

Natalie said...

Where's the payback picture of Aaron? I was looking forward to that one.

Beth said...

yeah!!!! I love all the pictures! It was so dang fun to see you over the break. How is the potty training going?? Love ya!