CONGRATS DOCTOR O'BRIEN
AARON GRADUATED!!!!!! As of May 15, Aaron is officially DOCTOR O’BRIEN!!! Seriously, I am just so proud of him. He is too humble to ever talk good of himself, but I can say, that he really has worked so hard for this. Graduation was a fun day. It was also my birthday which made for the best birthday present ever. Aaron’s mom came (we missed Bill due to illness) and my parents, brother and sisters came too. It was so nice to be able to celebrate with family. We really appreciate their sacrifice they each took to come celebrate with us. Hallie was adorable. She kept telling people, “Guess What! My daddy is gonna be a doctor!” And she was constantly saying, “Good job Dad!”
I love this picture. Hallie was so proud of her Daddy. She was looking everywhere for him, waiting so patiently to find him after graduation. When she spotted him, she ran so fast to give him a big hug and tell him good job. She's Daddy's little girl.And so I don't forget this cute conversation...
The next day Hallie got hurt. She and Aaron had the following conversation:
Hallie: "I got a owie. A need a bandade."
Aaron: "Okay. How about you let Grandma put it on."
Hallie: "No...YOU! You's the doctor!"





No comments:
Post a Comment