Garage Sale Fun
Aren't we lookin pretty? The "Hamptons at Coral Ridge" had quite the sale!!! Me and some friends were all moving around the same time and so we decided to have a garage sale. It was SO fun and we had a pretty dang good turnout. It was so fun to sit back and see what people bought. SERIOUSLY! You'd be surprised. The night before, we sat in my garage and priced stuff and I don't think I had laughed that hard in a long time. Sarah had brought me to tears as she modeled her coveted shoulder pad bedazzled denim teaching dresses! Love them! Sad to think that someone will be purchasing them at the GoodWill. (Sarah, if I still lived there, I would retrieve them! They'd look great here in Texas :)) With this and Craigslist, I made some good money. Can't wait to get new couches!

No comments:
Post a Comment