June 30, 2009

Moving Trucks...Goodbye's...Windu...

We had a bunch of stuff in Utah still that we somehow needed to get here. Cody and Nate (Aaron's bro's) were both so sweet to help us out! Check out this fancy contraption that Nate created to get everything to fit! He was so nice to help get a truck and take the time to do this all. And Cody...was such a stud to drive it all the way from Utah to Texas and then fly back home the next morning! We appreciate it more than they know.

I LOVE my mom! She is so sweet. She ended up staying in Iowa longer, sacrificing all her other commitments, and helped finish up the packing/cleaning and DROVE with me to Texas! She will never know how appreciative I am of this. I was pretty nervous to drive by myself with the two girls. It was a blast and is something I will always remember.




Hallie loved trying out the moving truck. She thought it was pretty dang cool and was super bummed when she realized that we didn't get to keep it and she'd have to go back to driving in our little car.



While we were packing up the moving truck some of Hallie's friends stopped by to say goodbye. They had a good time.

Hallie and Tommy



Peyton, Hallie, Tommy, Caroline, Rocco




My sweet little Peyton. It was getting crunch time to get the heck out of our place and Peyton was into everything. So I finally had to just put her in a room with some toys and shut the door. I could here her playing and having a good time (yes, I checked on her frequently :)). All the sudden it got quiet and this is what I found. She totally crashed and took a little nap. So cute.




And we can't forget sweet Gayla (or "Windu" as she would say)!!! ha ha. I love this picture. Does it show how sick of packing we were getting. Gayla and my mom stayed and helped us pack up our house! They were so so so much help. There's no way we could've done it all without them. Hallie and Peyton loved having them here and of course, LOVED being spoiled by them.


We also celebrated my Mom's birthday while in Iowa. It was fun to have her here. We went swimming at their hotel and the girls had a blast.







My last final Monday night sitting on this wonderful comfy couch watching our TV shows, eating a bazillion treats,and hangin with these chickas. SOOOOO SAD!

1 comment:

Swensons said...

k three things!
1. lovin your hair in the second picture
2.your children SERIOUSLY get cuter and cuter by the minute and I wish you were closer so I could babysit
3.That picture of me at the end needs to be burned and taken off RIGHT NOW!!
Love and miss you