Catch Up #2
Alright...here's the next catch up post. Lots of pics. Things are going good here. Aaron started his residency, we are still working on the house, and having fun.
Alright...here's the next catch up post. Lots of pics. Things are going good here. Aaron started his residency, we are still working on the house, and having fun.
5 comments:
Yeah! I love it Ho. I'm so glad you do a blog. It helps the sadness of being so far apart. I love your whole stinking cute little family. I'm trying not to harass you, but I'll be looking forward to more house pics :) Love your guts.
Congrats Aaron. I am so glad that you guys are done, I know how hard graduate school can be. Sounds like you packed a lot in, and had lots of fun with your last weeks in Iowa. I'm glad you are liking Texas.
Finally!!! I look so forward to your blog posts. Seriously. I'm missing you guys big time. I love your cute little family. Love all the pictures.
So how has it been since Aaron has started? Is he gone a lot? We really needed to plan this better so that we could have moved to the same place.
so many changes! I love that natalie is playing pacman in that post below, because I am addicted to playing ms pacman online. it's so fun. love you, hope things are going well with all the new things going on. Just tell everyone you were a cheerleader in high school, i hear texans are into that, if ya know what I mean.
Post a Comment