September 18, 2009

Girls Night!

Natalie is always so great to plan everything when we come. We had a Girls Night with family from both sides and it was a blast. We did lots of American Idol karaoke, ate TONS of yummy food and talked forever. I am proud to say that I am the American Idol champion! Yes, Nat, I can sing and DANCE too and still win you:) (although my tune my not be quite as good). We stayed up so late talking and didn't have everyone leave until I think like 2 in the morning. I loved it.



Some of us ladies. I'm not sure where everyone else was.


cute cousins Erica and Jenny


I love my Aunt Kristy and mom. They were rockin it. We told them that they got more points if they did the dance moves like the singers. They were awesome! Kristy, I still like your move you did to Grandma. I can't get it down quite like you did though.


go my sassy sisters!


cousins Bobbi Ann and Debbie


cousins Megan and Melissa. They were so cute.

1 comment:

Heidi Miller said...

Your mom seems like such a fun lady. So pretty too. Now I know where you get it!