There's Only One Lagoon
We quite enjoyed ourselves at the beloved Lagoon. I won't lie. When I first arrived, I had flashbacks of when I'd go there with friends and scout out the boys and stuff (Lindsey Pack would appreciate the memory of the gold chained matching boys :)) So many memories! I wanted to see if I still had it in me to ride the Colossus:Fire Dragon and the Rocket and all the other great rollercoasters. And...I still got it baby! It was SOOOO fun!

Next year Peyton and Kate will be joining in on all the fun!
This was Hallie's favorite thing.

Poor Peyton, got to chill in her stroller for quite a bit of the day. She was a good sport.
Not a great pic, but she's totally lovin it at the beginning. Then....
this is her face about halfway through it. Guess she changed her mind.
Can't resist my people watching. I'm trying to convince Aaron to grow this hairdo. It's actually one he could pull off! ha ha. Isn't this sick? And he even went to the effort of bleaching it! GROSS!Hallie says the cars and the Ferris wheel were her favorite. And makes sure to tell me everytime we talk about Lagoon that she hated the rollercoaster (Puff the Magic Dragon).

2 comments:
That's my boyfriend you're making fun of.
I LOVE Lagoon! I like the sky coaster the best but am a HUGE fan of all the roller coasters....
Post a Comment