Alamo/ Fiesta Texas!!!
When we would tell someone that we were moving here, they would say, "You have the Alamo there!". Yes, I am a little stupid in the history department, (probably because I liked to skip that class (along with many others) quite often in High School) and didn't even know what this was. Well...maybe I will appreciate it a little more when I am older :). Jared would kill me to know I wrote that because he tells me how awesome it is that Davy Crockett was there, etc. So, here is the Alamo! We went! The building was pretty cool. I kept thinking of all these great places to take pics. Too bad it was super crowded.
Peyton adored Jordan! He was so cute with her and she ate it up.
Well, Jordan and I quickly did our rounds, then ditched the parents and kiddos to head off to Six Flags Fiesta Texas for the day! It was So MuCh FuN! One of my favorite days with Jordan in a very long time. We haven't been able to hang out and really chat for awhile. I loved it! The day before he had been puking all day so I couldn't believe that he'd even want to think about riding a roller coaster. Well, he insisted he was fine. I'm not gonna lie, I was a little nervous I was going to end up with puke all over me and he probably got sick of me asking him every 5 seconds if he was going to up-chuck on me. He was fine though and we had a blast!
Meanwhile, my parents watched the movies, toured some more and did the river walk with the kids. And of course got spoiled with ice cream.






No comments:
Post a Comment