January 24, 2010

Missing Peyton

Remeber the whole toilet obsession? SEE HERE if you have forgotten.

I had just said yesterday to myself, "I'm so glad Peyton is over the whole toilet obsession thing." Well...I EAT MY WORDS! I also eat my words when asking my mom, "how the heck did you manage to let me crawl into the toilet?" because...

This is where I found my missing Peyton today...



She was pretty sneaky seeing that she walked straight past Aaron who was on the bed reading and didn't hear her crawl into the toilet to just chill for a bit with her hot dog. It was pretty funny. I ran to get the camera as soon as I saw her and she just smiled and said, "cheese!" Too bad I didn't snap that pic in time. It was hilarious. When I saw her she just looked at me and grinned, like she was saying, "Ha Ha I did it! You didn't catch me! What are you going to do about it now?" She just sat there chillin until I pulled her out. Good thing Hallie has learned to flush and the toilet had just been cleaned yesterday! (P.S. Peyton did her own hair in this pic, not me :))

11 comments:

Chelsey Meier said...

I love this picture! How funny is she? It's crazy how alike you two are. I love your face.

Brittanie said...

I LOVE her!! I especially love that she's got her hot dog with her. Awesome!! =)

Plewe Fam said...

One of our boys is just the same. They do the crazieset things, but they're so stinkin' adorable there is not much else to do but laugh and take pictures of it all to document. Although the hot dog and the toilet together? I don't know about that. She is so beautiful though, she could get away with anything in our house!

Beth said...

so awesome!

Whitney Jensen said...

That's great Heather - sounds like you two might have a lot in common!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh I'm dying. That would totally freak me out! And I have to say I've never seen a kid look so cute in a toilet!

Natalie said...

Yep. She's you :)

Scott and Beth said...

Wow, nice update heath! You have such a cute family and I'm so glad you guys had a great christmas! I miss you tons and tons! P.S. The toilet story is to die for!!!

Anonymous said...

There really is a gene pool. Little Heather, Jr. Certainly glad that wasn't a REAL hot dog. She is adorable in that toilet-just like her mom was!
Love you guys! Have a fun family trip.
Mom

David and Keri Wendt and boys said...

Made me laugh so hard Heather. Don't you love those special Kodak moments.lol

Jen said...

Who in the world could have forgotten about Peyton-potty incident #1?!?

She seems like a ton of fun! Miss you!