Merry Christmas Eve/Sea World
On our “Christmas Eve”, we spent the day at Sea World with my parents. Chelsey and Jared happened to go the same day with Jared’s family so it was fun to see them there too. They gave Hallie a shamu stuffed animal they had won and Hallie was seriously IN LOVE! She would not put it down and has had to sleep with it almost every night. We went on a perfect day there! Wonderful weather and not too crowded. (thanks Dad for these pics. I forgot my camera.)
(yes my mom and I thought we'd half close our eyes for the pics. lovely.)
Peyton and Hallie loved the Sesame Street Christmas Show and Polar Express 3D movie. During the Elmo show, Hallie looks at me, waves and says, "Bye Mommy!" Then walks all the way down to the front and starts dancing. She was the ONLY one down there. I was shocked. It was so funny/cute. Shortly after, many followed her lead and got their groove on too.
Aaron and I convinced my Dad to go on a ride with us. Halfway up it he said, "I can't believe you talked me into this :)". We were front row and got soaked! Don't you love my look? I stole Hallie's jacket and put it on my hair. I know, I am lame! Hello, I just straightened it though :) ha ha.
Hallie wanted her turn on the rides and informed us that she wanted to do it all by herself. These pics make me laugh. This kid was like trying to crawl out and Hallie was just looking at him like, "What the heck are you doing?"
I love my sisters and Mom! They're the best!











No comments:
Post a Comment