January 3, 2010

A whole lotta Sayings...

Lots to read, but had to post these so I remember them all...
Christmas and many more posts to come soon...
P.S. I am so in need of a blog makeover. Anyone want to help me?

3 comments:

David and Keri Wendt and boys said...

loved the sayings. How precious your girls are!

Mom said...

Heather, I just love you and your family! It's been too long since I've jumped on here--will have to do it more often if more "captured moments" will show up because I was laughing so hard! All our love to y'all!

Chelise said...

I miss you guys! I read through all of Hallie and Peyton's moments and enjoyed it all. I don't even know which is my favorite.

And I will help you with a blog makeover, but I don't really know what I am doing! I will find that link that showed me how to put a cool font on my headings and stuff. And then maybe you can come up with some kind of a header on photoshop. I will email you!