{ GIRLS WEEKEND }
At the end of April I headed to UT for a much needed girls weekend trip! Aaron was able to stay home and watch the girls and I headed off with Kyler. It was a blast! I definitely needed this rejuvenating trip. It was so great we could all be there this year!
My cute mom and Aunt Dicksy. Thought they'd give Kyler a ride.
Tammi surprised my Aunt Dicksy and her sisters by coming. She's getting close to moving to Slovakia and didn't think she'd be able to come. It was so fun.
We also were able to get together with my Grandma, Aunt Kristy, Aunt Ruth and my cute cousins. It was fun to see them and meet Jill's new baby and Erica's boyfriend. My mouth always kills by the end of the night because we laugh so hard together!
It was fun to see alot of Aaron's family too. They were so sweet to take the time to see me and meet Kyler.
This picture is too funny. I laughed out loud for probably 5 minutes when I saw it. My dad and I have the exact same pose. Had no idea we did when we were taking the picture. I always joke that I am more like him than I think I am and this goes to prove it. ha ha. Love that my mom has our ice cups ready for a nice drink too.
I love my sisters! They are the best. Black rules! Glad we all got the memo.
And I love my brothers. Jordan had his birthday while I was there. It was fun to have a family dinner all together. Him and I are the same age for 15 days! I used to love saying that we were twins when I was younger. Love you Jord! Thanks for taking time to see me.
Dustin, I love you! And I know you love me now because 1, you let me take a picture of you and 2, because you SMILED!
It was so fun to bring Kyler and have everyone meet this cute little stinker. He was such a good boy and I love him to pieces!





















3 comments:
Love seeing the fun in pictures! Thanks for posting! I love you!
Fun Pictures! I'm so glad you got to go on a fun trip and take a little break!! Are you going to Utah in july. We will be there july 2-18
How nice you got to go with just the baby! Your family looks like so much fun. I like your mom, she's so nice and pretty. And Kyler is so adorable!!
Post a Comment